27 holes of golf on two of Suffolk’s finest Heathland courses. The Heath Course is a serious golfer’s challenge requiring a CONGU handicap certificate for play, while Suffolk’s “hidden gem”, the full length 9-hole Forest course, is suitable for all standards. We are proud to maintain the traditions of golf and ask that all visitors to the club adhere to our dress code
Two buggies are now available for hire. Bookings should be made via the Pro Shop. The Club also has one single seat buggy, that must be booked in advance, for those who have a "medical need".
Visitors enjoy full use of all the club’s facilities:
- Comfortable clubhouse with casual bar, lounge and formal restaurant
- Choice of snack and full menus
- Excellent changing facilities with showers (towels provided at no charge)
- Lockers (deposit for key, no charge)
- Pro shop
- Trolley hire
- Warm up range & putting green
The Woodbridge area offers a wide range of traditional Suffolk pubs and restaurants. See local amenities for a selection from our partners.